RCS employs Christian educators with current teaching credentials who are innovative, creative, nurturing, and relational. If you are gifted in fostering curiosity about learning, engaging student participation, developing critical thinkers, and building student leadership in a safe and trusting environment, we welcome you to consider applying for a position at one of our Rainier Christian Schools.
Current Job Opportunities: (updated on 1/18/17)
- Transportation Director/Bus Driver
- Please submit resume to Maria Dugdale, Business Manager.
- Bus Driver (Full/Part Time)
- Please submit resume to Business Manager.
- Part-Time Childcare Assistant (Maple Valley Preschool)
- Classroom Teacher – 4th Grade at Kentview Elementary for 2017-18
- Please submit resume to Don Garnand.
- Classroom Teacher – Substitute (K-6)
- Classroom Teacher – Substitute (Middle School, High School)
Salaries are commensurate with education and experience. In addition, a comprehensive employee benefits program is available for all full-time positions (hourly employees not included). Interested candidates can e-mail (preferred), fax or mail a resume and cover letter to Administrator named above or:
It is the policy of RCS not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability in the admission and access to, or treatment or employment in its programs or activities. As a religious educational institution, RCS is permitted and reserves the right to prefer students, prospective students, employees and prospective employees on the basis of religion.