Welcome to Rainier Christian Schools!
You are embarking on an exciting educational experience for your child(ren) and family!
You can take the first step in enrollment by completing the appropriate forms and returning them to any campus or the Administrative Offices along with the application fees.
One of our key values is being able to walk together with families in educating their children. Therefore, each campus also has an interview as part of the enrollment process. This is a great chance for you to get to know Rainier Christian Schools and it helps us get to know you. After completing these forms, please contact the appropriate campus or the Administrative Offices to continue with the registration process.
Now is the time to take the first step in the wonderful journey through Rainier Christian Schools. Don’t delay! Get started today and come discover the difference Christian Education can make in the life of your child.
Registration Forms for the 2017-2018 School Year
- K-12 2017-18 Continuous Enrollment Application
- Tuition Fee Schedule 2017-18
- District Calendar 2017-18
- The Mustang Way Code of Conduct
- For More Information
- RCS Raving Fans Referral
- *FACTS Tuition Management – all monthly payments are processed by FACTS Tuition Management. All families must sign up for tuition management. You will receive an “online code,” which must be entered onto the Registration Form. Continuing students need not sign up, but must enter their “online code.”
- Giving Opportunities
It is the policy of RCS not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability in the admission and access to, or treatment or employment in its programs or activities. As a religious educational institution, RCS is permitted and reserves the right to prefer students, prospective students, employees and prospective employees on the basis of religion.
International Student Forms
*Rainier Christian Schools uses FACTS Tuition Management for all monthly payments.