The mission of Rainier Christian Schools is to educate and develop the whole person for the glory of God!
The vision of Rainier Christian Schools is to be a place of excellence, that produces students of excellence, who serve God with excellence.
The purpose of Rainier Christian Schools is to lead people to a relationship with God through the grace of Jesus Christ.
Our Statement of Faith
Rainier Christian Schools was founded and functions upon the basic fundamental principles of the Word of God, and it espouses the historic Christian view of life as presented in the Bible. The following statements of faith and practice are held by Rainier Christian Schools :
- We believe the Bible to be the God breathed, verbally inspired and only infallible, authoritative, inerrant Word of God, the final authority for faith and life. (II Tim. 3:16-17, II Peter 1:20-21)
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Gen. 1:1, John 10:30, John 10:37,38)
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory. (Isa. 7:14, Matt. 1:23, Luke 1:35, Heb. 4:15, Heb. 7:23-25, John 2:11, Heb. 9:12, Eph. 1:7-8, Col. 1:13-14, John 11:25, Acts 1:11, Rev. 19:11-16)
- We believe that man is justified on the single ground of faith in the shed blood of Christ, and that only by God’s grace, and through faith alone we are saved; and that man is exceedingly sinful by nature and that regeneration by the Holy Spirit is essential and an absolute necessity for his salvation. (Rom. 3:10 ,19,23,24, John 3:16-19, John 5:24, Eph. 2:4-10, Tit. 3:5,6)
- We believe in the sanctifying ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling, filling, and empowering the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life. (I Pet 1:2, John 16:13-15, Acts 1:8, Eph. 1:13-14, Eph. 5:18b, Eph. 4:30, I Cor. 3:16, I Cor. 6:19 -20, Rom. 8:9-11)
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, those who are saved unto eternal life and those who are lost unto eternal damnation. (John 5:28-29, Rev. 20:11-15)
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ. (I Cor. 12:12-13, Eph. 4:1-6, Gal. 3:26-28)
- We believe in the creation of man, who has stewardship over all things, by the direct act of God. (Gen. 1:26-28, Gen. 5:1b-2, Col. 1:16-17)